Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photos of the moon

I gave another try in taking photos of the moon early this evening. Without much further comment, here they are



























Here are the sharpest photos that I got so far. In fact, their file names are "moon sharp, moon sharp 2 and moon sharp 3" when I saved them











I cannot overstate the fact that looking through the eyepiece is a totally different experience. I used a 22 mm eyepiece with a 2x barlow for these shots. While on live observation, I can go as far as a 6 mm eyepiece with the 2x barlow.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! amazing pics ,good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know from some one like you who is not control by NASA. YOU HAVE SPENT ALOT OF TIME STARRING AT THE MOON..HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING WEIRD???
    for.fun@aol.com

    ReplyDelete